Breakthrough reggae/dancehall star I-Octane debut album 'Crying To The Nation' hit stores on Januray 31, 2012.

The 17-track album will feature singles such as Beloved Y'all, Missing You (remix featuring Agent Sasco) and Once More, reflect his emotional sensibility, whereas songs such as Vanity Volition Come, All We Need Is Love (featuring Tarrus Riley) and the title rail are filled with positive messages and political leanings, something the current state of dancehall often lacks.

I-Octane said the album is very special to him because it brings out another side of him that fans volition love.

"I feel skilful about all the songs I've done since I have started out, but this album is very special to me because I got the risk to make the type of songs that I actually enjoy and meds the music in a different creative manner. My fans will get to see some other side of me and subsequently all the challenges I've faced in the industry, seeing my first
album is a great achievement. I requite thank you for that," Octane said.

The album will be distributed through VP Records.

Come across tracklisting beneath

1. RULES OF LIFE
two. Aid I PLEASE
3. VANITY Volition Come
four. NUH Love INNA DEM
v. PUFF IT
6. NO More VIOLENCE
vii. SYSTEM A BEAT DEM
viii. ZION AWAITS
9. L.O.Five.East. Y.O.U
x. MISSING Y'all (FT. Amanuensis SASCO)
xi. Once again
12. THE MASTERS Plan
13. LOSE A FRIEND
14. ALL WE NEED IS Love (FT. TARRUS RILEY)
fifteen. CRYING TO THE NATION
sixteen. STILL HOLDING ON
17. SPACE FOR ALL OF The states (FT. ALBOROSIE) [BONUS DIGITAL RELEASE ONLY]