. ..

Lil Kim draw for a Nicki Minaj look a like for her video Black Friday, and that impersonator is speaking up near the office.

Co-ordinate to Stacy Callendar, it was just when Lil Kim laid eyes on her, that the thought came together.

In an interview with The Urban Daily, Callendar revealed that it was only past gamble that she appeared in the video at all after she was requested by her friend, an "upcoming rapper", Large Grand.

"When she said 'Where my girls at?' [My friend] was like 'Go!' I'm like, No I'm not even dressed and he was similar 'yo Kim!' and pointed at me. She was like 'Come here' and said 'You're so pretty, I dear your pilus," she disclosed.

Describing how the Nicki Minaj scene came nigh, she explained that the video manager, Movie Perfect, put the idea forward.

"He was like 'Yo Kim wants you to do this scene' and I was like what scene? and he was similar 'the Nicki scene.' I was like ahh I don't know. I was real iffy about it considering I don't want to get in between anybody's beef, because I have no issues with anyone. They're both talented artist to me. He was like 'Come on,'then I asked around for opinions from my friends and I got positive opinions from everyone. [And then] I actually decided to practice information technology. Information technology was fun. That's where my interim skills came out."

The part-time model also confessed that she looks similar the 'Your Love' hitmaker because she took her picture to the hairdressers for a similar look.

She said: "When I went to the pilus salon–I'm not going to lie —I took her picture with me considering I liked her hair and the color and cutting and then y'all know I wanted that pilus. Ever since I got information technology everyone has been similar 'oh my god you look just like her.' I judge it'south our nose, cheek bones and the eyes I guess."